Instructions for Remote Participation
At times, students are not available to participate in person for Meetings, Conferences, Hearings and Administrative Hearings. The Office of Community Standards utilizes ZOOM, a free service which provides for audio and video communication via a computer connection. Please follow these instructions
LOG IN TO ZOOM AND DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE
TEST YOUR CONNECTION
- Create a ZOOM account for free here: http://notredame.zoom.us/
- Follow the 5 steps as outlined for "new users."
- After you have successfully completed the 5 steps, call the Office of Community Standards at 574-631-5551 and ask to test your connection with our staff.
- One of our staff members will launch a Zoom meeting and send you an e-mail notice to connect.
- Test out your connection with our staff to ensure you can hear OK.
AT THE DATE AND TIME OF YOUR PARTICIPATION
- The Office of Community Standards will send you an e-mail once the Zoom connection is activated.
- Log into Zoom on your computer and get connection to the audio and video conference.
- Before the conference starts, our staff will ensure your connection is working properly.
- If you encounter any technical difficulties, e-mail email@example.com or call 574-631-5551.