Information for Students
The Office of Community Standards serves Notre Dame students by...
- educating the campus community on expectations for student conduct
- administering the University’s student conduct process by providing a developmentally-based opportunity for students to
- reflect on their behavior,
- take responsibility for their actions, and
- understand the value of the behavioral standards in place at the University.
The Office of Community Standards offers students a variety of resources about Notre Dame's Community Standards. The office also manages the website for du Lac: A Guide to Student Life, Notre Dame's online student handbook. Questions about du Lac or the Office of Community Standards can be directed via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 574-631-5551.